Version 1.14y Beta Available on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Version 1.14y Beta Available on Steam

Version 1.14y beta is available on Steam. Thank you to the members on the discussion board for pointing out the issue with approaching new bands to sign. Your feedback is extremely helpful in squashing these bugs.

Fixed: Greyed out the buttons for already retired artist disabled features (like booking a tour, recording an album) that were displaying the incorrect graphic before
    Fixed: Bug that didn't allow you to approach and hire new bands
    Fixed: Bug that displayed an empty line with ";" character on the relationships screen
    Fixed: Bug that crashed the game after the conclusion of a talent search
    Fixed: Bug that wouldn't display American flag for artists found through talent search
    Follows us on Twitter @MusicWarsEmpire

these updates are great! the game is much faster. thank you!!

Comment

I will test this version, thanks

Comment

will you ever add covers back? ty for the updates 🤍

Comment

I had some bugs with this version. one of them was when changing the name of the song and a message to report errors appeared.

Comment

Originally posted by idk View Post
            will you ever add covers back? ty for the updates 🤍
            Yes, that and hopefully the rest of the FM features.

Comment

Originally posted by trulyromance View Post
              I had some bugs with this version. one of them was when changing the name of the song and a message to report errors appeared.
              Okay, I will have to try to remember where you can change the name of the song.

Comment

I'm not seeing the bug when I try to change song name on the release screen. Any more details you can provide would be helpful. Does this always happen for every band, every song name, etc.?

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Yes, that and hopefully the rest of the FM features.
                  ty sm for these updates its going so fast!!! love the game 🤍🤍🤍

Comment

I'm not seeing the bug when I try to change song name on the release screen. Any more details you can provide would be helpful. Does this always happen for every band, every song name, etc.?
                    yes, i tried with other mods and it happened with all acts.

https://i.postimg.cc/CLZTKgxT/Screenshot-3.png

Comment

yes, i tried with other mods and it happened with all acts.

https://i.postimg.cc/CLZTKgxT/Screenshot-3.png
                      Can you save the report to a file? Then copy and paste what the file says here, or attach the file here if that's not possible.
                      Last edited by antuan; 08-09-2022, 10:34 AM.

Comment

I had two more bugs, the first I believe is the song deals and the second is when the album is delivered. thanks for the help, by the way.

https://i.postimg.cc/Zq7bBLpC/Screenshot-1.png
                        https://i.postimg.cc/G2jm31zn/Screenshot-4.png

Comment

I'm also still dealing with an issue where steam will launch the game and state that it's launching, only to have it crash moments later, I don't know if it's because of it being Version 1.17 and going to a lower version, I've tried reinstalling and everything

Comment

Can you save the report to a file? Then copy and paste what the file says here, or attach the file here if that's not possible.
                            Executing at 11:54:08 AM on Tuesday, August 9, 2022
                            Type: Chunk: no such object
                            Object: group "Songs" of card "Release 2" of stack "Artists" of stack "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Music Wars Empire/Music Wars Empire.exe"
                            Line:
                            Line Num: 9267
                            Hint: field id 9270166 of group id 2404811 of group id 2404804 of card id 1350488 of stack "Artists" of stack "C:/Program Files (x86)/Steam/steamapps/common/Music Wars Empire/Music Wars Empire.exe"

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomwolfx View Post
                              I'm also still dealing with an issue where steam will launch the game and state that it's launching, only to have it crash moments later, I don't know if it's because of it being Version 1.17 and going to a lower version, I've tried reinstalling and everything
                              Is it possible that a virus protection program is blocking the game?

Comment

Working...
                              X