Version 1.14y Beta Available on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by antuan View Post

I just posted a new build (1.142) with a different version of the DRM. Let me know if that changes anything.
    Just checked around, was hoping to get a different crash this time when I checked through on Reliability Monitor, I'm still getting the "Print.PrintSupport.Source.dll" Error which crashes the game

Comment

Originally posted by Phantomwolfx View Post

Just checked around, was hoping to get a different crash this time when I checked through on Reliability Monitor, I'm still getting the "Print.PrintSupport.Source.dll" Error which crashes the game
      An update on this by the way, I have gotten the game working after many tedious minutes of snooping around any Printing settings, stopped a task on Task Manager to do with printing which I'll edit to find out which one it was (Spooler SubSystem App) that was apparently causing the issue, other than that, everything seems stable for now.

The way that I am able to launch the game now is through ending this task and launching the game, and it works wonders with no issue so far
      Last edited by Phantomwolfx; 08-10-2022, 10:55 PM.

Comment

An update on this by the way, I have gotten the game working after many tedious minutes of snooping around any Printing settings, stopped a task on Task Manager to do with printing which I'll edit to find out which one it was (Spooler SubSystem App) that was apparently causing the issue, other than that, everything seems stable for now.

The way that I am able to launch the game now is through ending this task and launching the game, and it works wonders with no issue so far
        Ah interesting. Do you have an Epson printer by any chance? I'm reading about others who've experienced a similar issue, and they were able to fix it by removing their printer and installing the Epson driver from their website.
        Follows us on Twitter @MusicWarsEmpire

Comment

Ah interesting. Do you have an Epson printer by any chance? I'm reading about others who've experienced a similar issue, and they were able to fix it by removing their printer and installing the Epson driver from their website.
          Indeed I do, followed as you said and it's working brilliantly! No issues and it starts right up nice and quick, thanks Antuan!

Comment

Indeed I do, followed as you said and it's working brilliantly! No issues and it starts right up nice and quick, thanks Antuan!
            Awesome!!!

Comment

I keep getting a execution error when i click ceo or manager mode on my mod also when go edit song or progress next day it still pops up is there gonna be a fix soon btw made up its coming back is this gonna be a complete revamp to add more features we have all asked for keep it up!! 😀

Comment

Originally posted by Ace1193 View Post
                I keep getting a execution error when i click ceo or manager mode on my mod also when go edit song or progress next day it still pops up is there gonna be a fix soon btw made up its coming back is this gonna be a complete revamp to add more features we have all asked for keep it up!! 😀
                I have a few questions to help narrow down the issue: What mod are you using? What does the error say? Can you save the error report to a file and paste it here? Also, does this error happen when starting a new game?

It might be helpful to take a screenshot of where the error is occurring.

Comment

I have a few questions to help narrow down the issue: What mod are you using? What does the error say? Can you save the error report to a file and paste it here? Also, does this error happen when starting a new game?

It might be helpful to take a screenshot of where the error is occurring.
                Not on my pc atm it my mod it always comes up before i start on ceo or management mode on my mod its this error message cannot play my own mod which is shame an when i do an advance it still shows up feel it a glitch an when get artists requests its blank too this worked before the beta mod will get a picture now 😀

https://postimg.cc/RNzbP2tX
                Last edited by Ace1193; 08-16-2022, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Oh! I am just noticing the game is updating again! I am so happy! I have the FM DLC on steam, will this BETA updates work the same antuan? I am asking because it shows the 1.17 version of FM and I want to be sure to play the update versions!

NVM, I just found out how to test the beat!
                  Last edited by Monky_2405; 08-19-2022, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace1193 View Post

Not on my pc atm it my mod it always comes up before i start on ceo or management mode on my mod its this error message cannot play my own mod which is shame an when i do an advance it still shows up feel it a glitch an when get artists requests its blank too this worked before the beta mod will get a picture now 😀

https://postimg.cc/RNzbP2tX
                    I think I've fixed the issue with editing songs as well as the artists requests in the latest beta v1.142y. Can you take a screen of the other place where the error comes up? Also if you want to send me the mod, I can take a look. I PM'd my email address on Steam.

Comment

• Ace1193
                      Ace1193 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OK thx will do it now thx
                      Last edited by Ace1193; 08-22-2022, 07:59 AM.

How can I get this version? Mine still 1.17 version...

Comment

Originally posted by veck View Post
                      How can I get this version? Mine still 1.17 version...
                      You can access the beta by right-clicking the game in your library and selecting properties -- there should be a dropdown menu with a list of the betas in the beta section.

Comment

I think I've fixed the issue with editing songs as well as the artists requests in the latest beta v1.142y. Can you take a screen of the other place where the error comes up? Also if you want to send me the mod, I can take a look. I PM'd my email address on Steam.
                        Emailed you the link mate thx

Comment

Did u figure out what was wrong with it was real life mod that I cannot play I have screen capped and sent it in this post somewhere an is there a fix as really want to play this mod so badly thx mate

Comment

antuan do you know roughly when we are getting the next update?

Comment

Working...
                            X