Version 1.14y Beta Available on Steam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idk View Post
    antuan do you know roughly when we are getting the next update?
    Yeah, I'm wondering too. I'm ready to play, but without the physical sales bug

Comment

Originally posted by typicalmale123 View Post

Yeah, I'm wondering too. I'm ready to play, but without the physical sales bug
      Sometime by the end of this month; I should have time to start work on the FM features by then. I still haven't been able to pin down the physical sales bug, but hopefully, I will by then.
      Follows us on Twitter @MusicWarsEmpire

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

Sometime by the end of this month; I should have time to start work on the FM features by then. I still haven't been able to pin down the physical sales bug, but hopefully, I will by then.
        Would it be easy if I sent you my game file?

Comment

Also since you are going to be working on FM, there are some things you should know...

1. YE Charts: There is only a YE chart available for the World, instead of each individual location like the USA, Europe Uk, Oceania, etc...we do not ever get to see those YE charts.
          2. Is there a way we can get a spin-based radio chart (without the audience for right now) instead of a playlisting chart?

Comment

Also, in addition to this glitch/bug stated previously, The cut-off date is the 1st week of December and the New Year starts the first week of January, so any sales between the cut-off period and the new year get lost for the YE chart. I know the intended new year is supposed to be after the 1st week of December, but the game only counts sales from the 1st week Jan-1st of Dec and anything in between gets lost.

Comment

Would it be easy if I sent you my game file?
              Yes, that would be helpful. Could you also note the specific bands/releases to look at in the game file?

Comment

Yes, that would be helpful. Could you also note the specific bands/releases to look at in the game file?
                How do I send you my game file?

Comment

Hey antuan

Do features actually help the single? ever since playing for years, I haven't noticed it at all.

My original artist has a reputation of 40% in USA, the feature has a reputation of 100% in USA, yet, first week sales were 1k and second week only 2k.

Could this be looked into and tweaked as at the moment and for the longest time, I've seen no need for features on songs

Comment

How do I send you my game file?
                    Find the saved games folder and compress the folder you use into a zip file. Then you should be able to email the zip file to me.

Comment

Find the saved games folder and compress the folder you use into a zip file. Then you should be able to email the zip file to me.
                      I sent it to you did you get it?

Comment

to make sure I sent it to the right email....whats the email.

Comment

to make sure I sent it to the right email....whats the email.
                          You sent it to the right email, no worries. I replied. There's actually an issue with the save. It seems to not be the right one. Could you send it again when you get a chance?

Comment

You sent it to the right email, no worries. I replied. There's actually an issue with the save. It seems to not be the right one. Could you send it again when you get a chance?
                            I think I sent the right one now

Comment

I think I sent the right one now
                              Yes, thank you! I was able to fix the bug thanks to you.

Comment

Yes, thank you! I was able to fix the bug thanks to you.
                                Hey, any chance of a comment regarding features

Comment

Working...
                                X