Physical sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical sales

I like to play with only physical sales because it's easier to control my song peaks. If I want the song to debut low I'll manufacture 10k units, but if I do that it will continue selling 10k forever on the chart. I can manufacture our 30k the next week, but then it will still sell how much I initially had it at. Is there any way this can be fixed?

If this helps, here's another example if I manufacture 20k units and the next week I manufacture 50k units it will still sell 20k consistently.il I think this is a physical sales bug.

Comment

Originally posted by typicalmale123 View Post
      If this helps, here's another example if I manufacture 20k units and the next week I manufacture 50k units it will still sell 20k consistently.il I think this is a physical sales bug.
      This does sound like a bug. I'll make a note to take a look when I get back to MWE later this week.
      Follows us on Twitter @MusicWarsEmpire

Comment

Also, I heard you were possibly thinking about getting the fm features back and i noticed a bug on the fm version that I did not see on the others...the release types option on the editor does not allow us to save our edits. For example, if I drag physical sales or dvd's too 100 and click save it does not do anything and nothing pops up when confirming the save and it ends up not saving the edits. This is the only bug I have found in the FM version in the editor

Comment

Also, I heard you were possibly thinking about getting the fm features back and i noticed a bug on the fm version that I did not see on the others...the release types option on the editor does not allow us to save our edits. For example, if I drag physical sales or dvd's too 100 and click save it does not do anything and nothing pops up when confirming the save and it ends up not saving the edits. This is the only bug I have found in the FM version in the editor
          Got it, I'll take a look at that too.

Comment

After taking a look, I think this release types bug is already fixed in the latest beta build. Could you confirm? (I'm still working on the physical sales bug).

Comment

I'm having trouble reproducing the issue. I was able to manufacture 10,000 units that sold out after initially only manufacturing 1000 for an album. The total sales is now 11,000. Do you notice this issue primarily with albums, singles or both?

Comment

Originally posted by antuan View Post

I'm having trouble reproducing the issue. I was able to manufacture 10,000 units that sold out after initially only manufacturing 1000 for an album. The total sales is now 11,000. Do you notice this issue primarily with albums, singles or both?
                let me check

Comment

I usually have that issue with singles

Comment

After taking a look, I think this release types bug is already fixed in the latest beta build. Could you confirm? (I'm still working on the physical sales bug).
                    Its fixed in the new one, but when I upgraded to FM in the past, the release editor wouldn't let me save.

and yes, I have the manufacturing issue with singles, but albums down the line may have that issue...

Comment

I like to play with only physical sales because it's easier to control my song peaks. If I want the song to debut low I'll manufacture 10k units, but if I do that it will continue selling 10k forever on the chart. I can manufacture our 30k the next week, but then it will still sell how much I initially had it at. Is there any way this can be fixed?
                      The physical sales bug has been fixed for the next update, v1.15Y

Comment

Yay! Thank you! Do you know when it's coming out?

Comment

do u have any idea of when ur putting that out?

Comment

Working...
                          X